Polyvore

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Countdown to Moving Day

3 days to go.

The moving and packing is going well so far. the computers and TVs are set up, so I'm currently writing this at our new place. My room at the old place is the only empty room in the house! We're all very tired, so I'm really looking forward to Monday, when this is all over, and we get to sleep in. I think I may be going to the Science Centre that day, though.

Anyway, some other things that are happening:

Betsey Johnson, my favourite designer, turned 68 on the weekend. Happy Birthday Betsey!

I just saw the episode "Five By Five" of Angel last night. It was really good, but my mom fell asleep for half of it. We may have to re-watch it tonight.

We ARE going to Chicago!!!! I'll be away from August 19th, to the 23rd. I'm very excited. We booked our tickets to Comic-Con, and we booked our hotel. I'm also excited to go to the American Girl Store.

That's about it for now!

-Alie

P.S. Please answer the poll at the bottom before you go, and don't forget to feed the fish!(just click on the screen multiple times.)






No comments:

Post a Comment