Polyvore

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tap Workshop!

On Sunday morning, I took a "Basic/Intermediate" Tap class with Everett Smith. For anyone who doesn't know who he is, he was one of the final 4 on So You Think You Can Dance Canada last year. It was so much fun, yet super insane. The second we started doing toe taps at a triple speed, I knew this was not going to be basic. I did learn some cool new stuff, though. I learned slides, how to do some cool stuff on your toes, and some other things that I forget the names of. Too bad I didn't get any pictures. I had to rush off to another class after.

Oh, I forgot to mention Thanksgiving. How was everyone's? Mine was filled with family fun. I saw my great-grandmother, my grandpa, my step-grandma, my grandma, my two cousins, and my two uncles. In between all of that I had three different pumpkin pies.

That's about it.

-Alie

No comments:

Post a Comment