Polyvore

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snow Day!!

It's been exactly a month since my last post. I had a feeling I wouldn't get to writing at any time in January just because of all the craziness.

I had my audition for ESA (Etobicoke School of the Arts) on the 21st and it went super well. I got to the school five minutes before my drama audition, and I was really stressed. Although, my mom was more stressed than me. She was yelling at my dad in the car. Luckily, they were running a little behind schedule, and there were two people before me to go when I got to my area. The guy at the registration booth was also really nice. He told me to relax and breathe. The audition itself went really well considering I almost lost my voice before hand. I did half of my monologue and did a longer improvisation. They saw in my application that I had done the play "Noises Off", so they realized that I like physical comedy. After that, I wrote my essay which didn't take me that long. And then I went to my dance audition for Musical Theatre. I saw a whole bunch of people I knew, so I was really comfortable. At last, I did my highly anticipated Musical Theatre vocal audition. The audition people were really nice, as usual. They were really into the songs I sang, they laughed and had wide-eyed expressions. The pianist also knew "My Party Dress", the song I sang. And NO ONE knows that song! I was so happy because he didn't need to figure it out at first. Anyway, at the end of the day, I went home with so much energy. It was a great experience.

Today is an official TDSB snow day!! The news has been talking about this big snow storm for a whole week. The best word I've heard for it is a "Snowpocalypse". Looking out the window today at it, it doesn't look like much. But it's supposed to be around 40cm by the end of the day.

I better go, it's lunchtime.

-Alie

No comments:

Post a Comment