Polyvore

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A Very Hot Day

This week, Toronto is suffering a major heat wave. It was funny to see my uncle in Calgary wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt, while I was wearing shorts and a tank top (this was while we were video chatting). Apparently, they were gonna get snow. Correct me if I'm wrong, people from Calgary. At school, our air conditioning was broken. The only room that was cold was the gym. It was so hot that I had to sleep in my basement in order to keep cool. Tonight, in order to maintain a cool body temperature, I'm planning on eating a giant bowl of ice cream. I also want to watch last night's Glee (which I missed) or the season finale of Chuck (which I also missed). Hopefully, I will post my feelings about whichever one I watched tomorrow.

-Alie

1 comment:

  1. What about Buffy...or Lost! I'm watching Lost now along with Buffy and Chuck. Lost is SUCH an awesome show., well have to go.

    ReplyDelete