Polyvore

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Back to School!

It's back, and it's hopping! Yes, my friends, that would be the dreaded school. I've only actually been there for 2 days since I was sick for the first 2 days. Aweful way to start the year, huh? I even had to miss my audition. But enough about that. I'm better now thanks to Gravol, some movies I rented, sleep, and a dose of positive energy!

It's only the first week back, and we've already been piled with homework. Hopefully, it shouldn't be as bad as last year. That was insane! Anyway, it's my last year of public school and next up is High School. That should keep me busy.

After all the craziness of this week, I had a nice weekend at the Junction Arts Festival. I made a button, and I got an awesome album from "Pandemonium" that I'm now obsessed with. It's a collection of 50's and 60's music. I've been collecting albums like that until I find that music that was playing at my dad's friend's bookstore.

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

-Alie

No comments:

Post a Comment