Polyvore

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Countdown to School

Now that September is here, what do you think everyone is counting down to? That's right, school. 7 days to go, including today. I'm so not prepared to go back. I haven't even finished my shopping yet! Emotionally, I'm not prepared for the stress of thinking about High Schools, and the the stress of all the homework they pile on top of that! So now, I'm embracing my "free time" before Tuesday.

Meanwhile, my grandma's coming tomorrow to continue to help unpack. We also need to clear a space for our new piano that's coming on Friday. I'll post some pictures of it after it comes.

Remember that big heat wave at the end of June? Well, it's back! Luckily it's supposed to clear up by the weekend. But it's brutal! I'm trying to limit my movement as much as I can. And stay in the living room by the fan.

That's about it! Let's hope I'm less cranky by the time school starts.

-Alie

No comments:

Post a Comment