Polyvore

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Goodbye Tiff. Goodbye Summer.

Hello! It's been a while since I've posted much. Well, anything. Sunday was the last day of tiff. (Toronto International Film Festival) I was going to go to the free movie on Saturday for the opening of the Tiff Bell Lightbox downtown. However, my dad was worried about the crowds, so we didn't get to go. We did go to the Ukrainian Festival, though.We had cabbage rolls and perogies. Very fun!

This weekend we'll probably have to miss Word on the Street because of my acting class and my piano teacher's open house.

My curling club, High Park, is loosing people on the Saturday Night mixed! If anyone 18 and over wants to try it out, the fun night is on October 2nd at 7 or 9pm at 100 Indian Road.

I'm very excited to go to Stratford with my school in a couple weeks! We are going to see "Kiss Me Kate". I'll let you know how it is.

That's about all for now.

-Alie


No comments:

Post a Comment