Polyvore

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Do What You Can To Help The World


When I went to church today, I was inspired. In Sunday school, we were talking about how there are so many issues in our world today. For example: Global Warming, the earthquake in Haiti, and poverty. This lead me to writing today about how everybody can help.

-take rubber gloves and a plastic bag, and clean up some litter in your local park. I did this at school, and it's not as bad as it may seem. It's actually quite fun!
-recycle what you can. Buy used clothing instead of new, and donate some of your own old clothing that doesn't fit anymore to charity. If you want to be creative, you can also use recycled materials, and build furniture. This I actually did as a science project at school. Here's a picture of my chair that I did with my friend Rosanne. (the picture at the top)

Help the earth!

-Alie

No comments:

Post a Comment