Polyvore

Saturday, June 5, 2010

A Perfect Saturday

Today was a great day, and I finally got the chance to relax. To start with, the weather was perfect. It was sunny, and not too hot. In the morning, I went to my voice lesson at 9:30am. It was essential because I have my voice exam on the 24th, wish me luck! Once I got home, I went to the annual Rennie Park garage sale. I got tons of clothing for 50 cents each! This is why I love second hand stuff! There was also a garage sale down the street from me where I bought a couple Barbie dolls for my mom's friend's kids.

During lunch we watched another Buffy episode. This one was called "Never Leave Me". I won't go into too much detail since the last two episodes were leading into this one.

The whole afternoon, my mom and I were doing gardening in our backyard. It was perfect since it wasn't hot and sticky outside. But right now, I'm so tired after weeding so much.

What did you guys do today?

-Alie

No comments:

Post a Comment