Polyvore

Thursday, June 10, 2010

My 20th Blog Post!

Hi everyone! I can remember just a couple weeks ago when I was watching "Julie and Julia" I was inspired to write a blog about my life. Thanks Julie Powell! Even though it hasn't been that long, today I am celebrating my 20th blog post! I'm just gonna post some fun and random stuff. Enjoy!

My Top 10 TV Couples:
1. Willow and Tara (Buffy The Vampire Slayer)
2. Buffy and Spike (Buffy The Vampire Slayer)
3. Chuck and Sarah (Chuck)
4. Xander and Anya (Buffy The Vampire Slayer)
5. Will and Emma (Glee)
6. Damon and Elena (The Vampire Diaries)
7. Buffy and Angel (Buffy The Vampire Slayer)
8. Rachel and Finn (Glee)
9. Tina and Artie (Glee)
10. Willow and Oz (Buffy The Vampire Slayer)
Who are yours?

Great Music:
-40 Day Dream by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
-Maggie McCall by Sandi Thom
-I Dreamed A Dream from Les Miserables
-Dream On by Aerosmith
-First Train Home by Imogen Heap
-Bye Bye Bye by Plants and Animals
-Bittersweet Symphony by The Verve
Please check out these songs, and let me know if you have any favourites you'd like to share with me.

-Alie

No comments:

Post a Comment