Polyvore

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Just An Update

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated much recently, things have been really hectic.
I have a ballet recital on Friday, and one Saturday. After the show on Saturday, I'm going to my cousin's engagement party in Burlington. I have rehearsals all week for both school and ballet. I practically live in dance wear. And my feet have been slowly dying in the pain of doing pointe for about an hour a day.
On the school front, our end of the year show is next week. We haven't had much work because our days are mostly filled with rehearsals. Also, the report card marks were due a couple weeks ago. Amongst all of this, I have my voice exam on June 24th. Wish me luck! So, while I'm writing this, I'm simultaneously singing my warm up. Lalala....

That's about it for now.

-Alie

No comments:

Post a Comment